Tuesday, August 25, 2009

For my roots and recipes English project my food that I am going to do is my mother's shoyu chicken. I remember when my mom was making her shoyu chicken for my 10th birthday party and she would first smash the garlic on the cutting board, I remember this because all I could here when I was in my room was this loud banging noise. I also remember when my family and I would go on picnics on the beach my mom would make her shoyu chicken and I would always ask her why she always makes it for, and she would always tell me that it was simple, but I know she makes it because whenever she makes it I always get either a second serving or a third serving. 
I will ask my mm if she can make shoyu chicken  for our team dinner and thats when I will interview her. The questions I will be asking her are:
  • Where did you learn this recipe?
  • when was the most memorable time you remember making this dish?  
  • how do you make it?
  • What other special ingredients do you put in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment