There is a few places I have in mind for my special place, one is my grand parent's house in Waimea on the Big island, I like this place because my grandpa built a tree house in the small forest they own, from when I was young I used to hang out in there with my cousin justin, we used to pretend that we were warriors and we used to make like the tree house was a castle. I actually think that I am going to use this place as my special place because I know enough about this place to get into detail about it.
Hi CJ,
ReplyDeleteThe tree house castle sounds like a great choice for your querencia essay!
It sounds like you'd have some great specific, sensory detail to bring the place to life in your writing.
The next thing you'd need to do is reflect on how that place shaped the person you are today...what is the connection between that special place and your identity?
mrs s