I have had so much memories in Waimea. For those of you that don't know Waimea is on the Big island in Hawaii, it is also where my Grand parents house is. This place is special to me from when I was about four years of age. I used to go to the big island almost twice or more every year, and when I did I would always stay at my grand parents house with my cousin Justin, and my Auntie Bre.
My grand parents own about 2 and a half acres of land up in Waimea. Almost half of it is this forest, My grandpa built a tree-house on one of the trees closest to the house, thats where I had most of my memories. I remember when Me and Justin used to pretend that we used to be warriors and run around the forest. When you enter the forest it has that weird aroma of pine trees and rotting wood, with a trace of the Kona morning air.
The clatter of metal hitting pots fill the air as Justin and I run through the forest playing knights and castles, I ran deeper and deeper into the forest, justin followed behind. We ran to parts of the forest that we had never seen before, then we came to this mysterious black figure ( no joke, even ask Justin!) it had a dog with it! Justin and I just ran as fast we could out of the forest and into our Grandma's kitchen and were screaming at grandma trying to explain what we saw. The rest is for you to find out.
You have a good topic CJ, you just need to countinue your story because its a little short, and correct your grammer and voice.
ReplyDelete